Back Doctor Orlando
Are you in Back Pain? Back Doctor in Orlando!
Dr. Fulmore is the trusted back doctor Orlando relies on to bring healing and relief the safe and natural way—without the use of drugs or surgery. People with chronic back pain know the devastating effect it can have on their lives. At Fulmore Chiropractic, our goal is not just to relieve back pain, but to provide a better quality of life in each and every one of our patients.
Common Causes of Back Pain Back pain is most often caused by mechanical problems with the back or spine itself. It can also be a symptom of certain conditions and diseases such as arthritis or Fibromyalgia. Common causes of back pain include the following:
- Getting older.The older we get, the more common back pain becomes. Many people begin to experience back pain around age 30-40.
- Obesity. Excess weight puts extra stress on the back and can lead to pain.
- Heredity. Many causes of back pain, such as arthritis, have a genetic component.
- Some chronic diseases. Some diseases, conditions and cancers can cause pain in your back or spine.
- A slip or fall. Sometimes, back pain results from an accident such as a slip or a fall.
- Your job. If your job requires you to stand, lift, pull, etc. for extended periods of time, you may be more likely to experience back pain. Similarly, if you sit at a desk all day but have poor posture, you are also at risk for experiencing pain.
In general, men’s back pain is more likely to be spine-related, particularly from stress, improper working patterns and improper sitting positions. Men in general are less likely than women to seek help for their back pain, leading only to more pain and a deteriorating quality of life.